certification process keeps you in mind every step of
the way. The TCUV standards apply from the time a Toyota dealer acquires
vehicle through to the final sale. Each candidate for certification can
current model year vehicle, up to and including six year old models,
85,000 miles or less on the odometer. Prior to the rigorous 160-point
inspection every certified Toyota goes through, a CARFAX vehicle history
is reviewed to ensure that only the best of the best vehicles receive
Certified Seal of approval.
- 12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive
- 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain
- 1 year of Roadside
- 160-Point Quality Assurance Inspection
- Free CARFAX® Vehicle History
- Standard New-Car Financing Rates
- Extended Warranty Coverage (items 1, 2 and
transferable at no cost for added resale value.
- Reconditioned to Toyota's exacting standards by
- Warranty honored at
over 1,400 Toyota dealers in the U.S.
- Trade-ins accepted
- Trouble-free handling of your transaction,
- All important information clearly
spelled out in your